After an affected pipe is jetted it is an ideal time to investigate the internal construction of the pipe, to ascertain if there is any design reason why deposits are building up, or see if the pipeline has suffered some earlier damage which is the cause of the problem. The pipeline can then be examined to determine what preventative and restorative maintenance is required.
- Capable of inspecting 40mm to 2000mm diameter pipes
- Pan and Tilt head for full 360° view of pipe
- Reports are produced to WRC and IPPC standard
- We can survey up to 300 metres from one access point
- Push rod camera available for surveying 1/2″ pipe • Pipe tracing facility available
- Reports are provided in PDF and Video format using the latest Wincan VX software